Monday, March 1, 2010

Spring: News From a Broad


I have an annual SPRING CLEANING RITUAL.

Hard to believe?

Not if you know me.

Melissa: Laura's very...tidy. Laura does not come to Melissa's house. Melissa is NOT tidy.


It all begins with a list. I take a favorite notebook and make a detailed list, dividing the house into rooms and the rooms into their individual components.


I have no start or end date, but as each room is cleaned, stuff recycled, donated and alas, dumped, I feel lighter and I end up finding lost items

What about you? Do you have a spring cleaning ritual?


To accompany the ritual at home, Krafti-Kit is having a spring cleaning sale.

We've got some exciting new kits and we're movin' some stuff out!

C'mon over!

2 comments:

  1. spring cleaning ???
    I gave that up when I moved out of my parents house! now I clean when people are coming LOL
    and don't even ask me about dusting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a balcony weekend around Spring and Autumn equinox, when I get my little space for urban gardening ready for the summer or winter. That's when I wash the windows too. Good luck with the new shop/site, will you be moving your blog over there too? See you in Craft Blog Tune-Up!

    ReplyDelete