Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Kit Love by Laura

I first learned to knit from a kit.


I was recovering from an illness and was bored, so I declared to my husband that I was going to learn to knit. And I did. I bought a book and the cutest kit to make a snake puppet. The kit included black and red yarn, pattern and instructions, eyes and yes, needles. I can’t seem to locate that puppet, or there would be a photo. (Melissa rolls eyes...)


I love the idea of having everything I need to complete a project presented to me in a nice little package

One of the great things about the purchase of a fiber arts kit is, it won’t go spoil or go rotten sitting in your refrigerator like that biology experiment in the vegetable crisper (oh yes, it’s in there).


My love of kits has come full circle; from learning how to knit and (a little) crochet to running this exciting business with Melissa.


I believe our kits inspire learning a new craft and falling in love with an old one.

What are you inspired to learn, to improve upon, to hand down to a friend or loved one?

Leave a comment 'cause we'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment