Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mail Day!


It always gets exciting when the kits come in the mail. And for me, I love it when the crafty materials for our own kits come in the mail. Play time!
I know that Laura keeps asking herself, "where am I going to put all this stuff?"
Whereas I never ask that question. If you've seen my apartment that is really just a huge fiber studio, you'd understand.

The sewing machine now lives on the kitchen table; the ikea lounger is in the craft book nook with a magnifying lamp; Every surface is covered with fiber...something.

The design/biz balance is something all creative professionals go through. I love being able to "flit" between the two.Even though sometimes it feels like the balance between doing business and designing kits is quite a stretch, I know I'm in good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment