Friday, September 11, 2009

We've Got it Goin' On

These days we're busy testing kits of all sorts. For some of us that means learning new skills, for others, brushing up on old ones. Our aim is to really represent all of the Fiber-Arts. No small thing, as you can imagine!

We're taking it to the spreadsheet, filling the columns with the different crafts represented. And now we're already starting to design our own kits to fill in some of those categories.

Right now I'm on this personal mission to bring hand sewing back into the limelight. I have to say, even after all my years of being a professional in the clothing design arena, if I can hand sew something without taking my machine out, I'm a happy camper. So all the sewing kits are being written for the hand-sewer.

The website is coming along, things are crazy busy but I think we can both safely say that so far we're loving it. We hope you come to as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment